Stephen B. Bragdon
Email: click here to contact
- New Hampshire and U.S. District Court, District of New Hampshire, 1974
- University of Maine School of Law, J.D., 1974
- Boston University School of Law, LL.M in Taxation, 1978
- Northeastern University, B.S., 1971
- BV® Distinguished™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell® for professionalism and ethics.
Associations & memberships
- Cheshire County (President, 1988-1989), New Hampshire and American Bar Associations
Board Member, 1987-1991 and Chairman, 1989-1990, Greater Keene Chamber of Commerce. Board Member, 1983-1991 and President, 1988-1989, Keene Industrial Development Committee. Board Member, 1991-2002 and President, 1997-2000, Monadnock Developmental Services. Board Member, 1993-present and President, 2001-2004, Keene Downtown Housing Corporation. Board Member, 2005-present and President, 2010-present, Keene Family YMCA.
Bragdon & Kossayda, P.C. serves clients in Keene and throughout Cheshire County, in New Hampshire.